Scripture and A Snapshot: Psalm 18: 28

Psalm 18_28
According to Dake’s  Study Notes, [Light My Candle], – is an idiom meaning bringing one out of trouble and darkness.  From Psalm 18: 20-27, David takes the comfort of His integrity, which God had cleared up. In the last verse, [28] “the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness”, he acknowledges that God is the one who made him:
1.    kept the ways of the Lord.
2.    remained true to God (this was before his great sin).
3.    kept His judgments before him.
4.    not put away His laws (Psalm 18:22).
5.    walked uprightly before Him.
6.    kept himself from iniquity (Psalm 18:23).
Thou wilt revive and comfort my sorrowful spirit; Thou wilt light my candle to work by, and give me an opportunity of serving thee.”
All of us walked in darkness and labor under discouragements but we have a God Himself who will be  a “LIGHT” to us when He send us His son Jesus.
John 8:12- Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
It is true that God made man to be good as it was said in:
Ecclesiastes 7:29- Truly, this only I have found: That God made man upright, But they have sought out many schemes."
But we have hope in Jesus by accepting Him as our Savior and Lord and let Him be the driver of our daily journey in this thing called “Life”, so we will not walk in darkness anymore….