Every Hour

 "I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be in my lips
Psalm 34:1
Like the church hymn says, I profess that I need Thee every hour, Lord. Even when I do not acknowledged that fact every moment of my day, it is true. I rely on your strength and insight and compassion. May my actions and my words and my thoughts reflect Your goodness at all times.
May praise fall from my lips and rise to be heard in the heavens, Lord my gratitude for the new life You offer be expressed in who I am so that others will see reflection of You, my merciful God.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                One Minute of Prayer To End Your Day by Harvest House Publishers
One Minute Prayers